Accreditation University is offering a one-day workshop that features an in-depth look at ACHC Home Health Accreditation as well as Conditions of Participation (CoP).
Space is limited, so sign up today to hold your spot!
This workshop will offer guidance in all phases of the accreditation process - from pre-survey to post-survey requirements - as well as a comprehensive review of our standards that contain the new Conditions of Participation (CoPs). While also providing:
- Resources that contain audit tools and hints
- An in-depth review of our standards that contain the new Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- Guidance on preparing a Preliminary Evidence Report (PER)
- Direction on creating an effective Plan of Correction (POC)
- An understanding of the new Medicare Conditions of Participation and how the ACHC survey process will be impacted
- Essential components for accreditation preparation and best practices for a successful on-site survey
Each attendee will receive the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook along with a copy of the ACHC Home Health Accreditation Standards for FREE, which will be used as the primary learning instruments during the course. The workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving or maintaining accreditation.
Unless otherwise noted, workshops are held at ACHC’s Corporate Headquarters in Cary, NC
(a five-minute drive from Raleigh-Durham International airport - RDU).